• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Fast Jacket XL's on the way.:)

Well, after receiving the Radarlock Path Black Iridium Polarized lens for my Radarlocks I have decided to send the Fast Jackets back. The Oakley Radarlock's look so much better on my larger face. They are extremely comfortable and very attractive looking. I have never gotten compliments on any previous Oakley sunglasses I have worn before and the first day wearing the Radarlock's I got a couple of compliments on how good they looked and I am serious when I say I have never gotten a compliment before until now with the Radarlock's.:)
I never keep what I do not wear and after finally buying lens for my Radarlock's in the awesome Matte Heather Grey color again they look, and feel so much better than the Fast Jackets so yes those will be going back to Oakley.

Now hmmm...the money I will be getting back for the Fast Jackets should I put those towards a pair of Carbon color frame/black iridium polarized Juliet's?:)
I seriously doubt those will fit my bigger face I have read many times that they are very small.

What sucks is that I have zero Oakley stores or any stores that carry any Oakley's besides the "Antix" in my neck of the woods.
The Fast Jacket XL's I sent back because I will hardly ever wear them as they look a tad small on my face. The thing is...I really want to try out a pair of Flak Jacket XLJ's as these to me are some of the nicest sunglasses that Oakley puts out. I like how simple they look.

I have read that they are even smaller than the Fast Jacket XL but they still may look okay on me.
I may just order some from Oakley then if I like them I will send them back and buy a custom pair in Matte color with polarized black iridium lens.

Until then I have been wearing my Radarlock's everyday I go out and love everything about them.

Okay...Oakley Flak Jacket xlj in Matte Black/Gunmetal Black icons/Black Iridium Polarized Lens of course in the xlj shape ordered. I hope these do not take too long for Oakley to ship out as I would like to have these with me for my upcoming trip to Utah.
I have tried on the regular Flak Jackets before and they fit very well my only complaint was that the lens were too small. These newer xlj lens look much better for me.

I love how these look so much so even if they do look too small on me I am still going to wear them.
These will be a pair of sunglasses I wear pretty much when I am out and about especially at baseball
and football games as this is what me and my brother love to go watch on weekends. I see so many people with Flak Jackets on and again I love the simplicity of them. The Fast Jacket XL's while being a tad on the smaller side on me (not by much) I did not keep mainly because I do not care for how the silver lock mechanisms look on them.

I know I will be happy with these Flak Jacket XLJ's...even if they run small.:cool:

Back