• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Fenceline loose temple.

fenceline

Oakley Beginner
Hello

I recently bought a pair of Oakley prescription glasses. To be exact it's an Oakley Fenceline OX 8069 08 Satin Pavement. My problem is that the right temple is very loose and I tried to fasten it, but the problem is that there is some kind of pin in it instead of a screw. Or it might be a screw but it has no slot or cross nor another shape it's just a pin with a little hole in it, too little for a shape. I went to two opticians and none of them could help me. Even a watch maker which works with very tiny screws couldn't help me and told me he has never seen such a shape it must be a pin. The guy at the second optician told me it must be some proprietary screw or pin from Oakley and only they have the tools for it. I attached a picture of it. You can't see the pin or screw or whatever but the hole it is in. I bought it online and if I would send them back I'd take me one week and I can't wait one week without my glasses. Do you guys know how to fasten the it so the temple isn't too loose ?

Oakley Fenceline OX 8069 08 Satin Pavement.jpg

IMG_20161019_172425.jpg

Back