1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Large banner that comes with a stand to hold it up. It is removable so you could just hang on wall also. Very sturdy viynl with no marks on the front whatsoever.
    Comes with a small carrying case to roll up and store inside of also.

Price is just a stab in the dark as this is something we dont see for sale normally even here.
    I am not going to collect the CB or ferrari or i would keep it in a heartbeat.
    300 obo.

Oakley Ferrari CB Banner - 4ety3uhe.jpg Oakley Ferrari CB Banner - aqu3etuj.jpg
    Oakley Ferrari CB Banner - uma3adyj.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'd (dibs)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Oh my Lawd, that is so sick!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Spf.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Did you steal that? :vinsent: I was trying to get old banners from a vault and they basically laughed at me. :mad: Great find and nice that you passed it onto a forum member.

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    No i didnt steal it....im just real friendly.

Last edited by a moderator: 6/2/14
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.