1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I went to my eye dr. today and he has the Ferrari Style Switch and Fuel Cell BNIB. He told me he could give me 20% off. I'm trying to track down other pieces so I can't get them for myself but if anyone here wants them let me know ASAP so I can pick them up before they are sold. Style switch would be $180 including tax and shipping cost. Fuel Cell would be $140 all included as well. If the same guy gets both I can of course consolidate shipping. As per usual, all prices are quoted as Paypal F&F / Gift payments. add 4% if you want to go the regular paypal route.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pretty sure oakley wouldnt like that. Sounds like a good deal though

3. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Rating:
    100%
    i think you are right i dont think they would at all. i was able to use my frame allowance from my insurance towards my Ferrari fuelies and they only cost me 39.00.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am sure Oakley doesn't like any vendor giving discounts unless it is a matching sale of theirs. That is why I will never divulge the person giving the discount. I think its a good deal as well however I am saving to go after some other things but figured I'd ask if anyone was interested since I have to go back and pick up my glasses in the next week or two.