• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ferrari Style Switch And Fuel Cell 20% Off

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I went to my eye dr. today and he has the Ferrari Style Switch and Fuel Cell BNIB. He told me he could give me 20% off. I'm trying to track down other pieces so I can't get them for myself but if anyone here wants them let me know ASAP so I can pick them up before they are sold. Style switch would be $180 including tax and shipping cost. Fuel Cell would be $140 all included as well. If the same guy gets both I can of course consolidate shipping. As per usual, all prices are quoted as Paypal F&F / Gift payments. add 4% if you want to go the regular paypal route.

Some people reacted to this post.
Pretty sure oakley wouldnt like that. Sounds like a good deal though

Username Hidden said:
i think you are right i dont think they would at all. i was able to use my frame allowance from my insurance towards my Ferrari fuelies and they only cost me 39.00.

Username Hidden said:
I am sure Oakley doesn't like any vendor giving discounts unless it is a matching sale of theirs. That is why I will never divulge the person giving the discount. I think its a good deal as well however I am saving to go after some other things but figured I'd ask if anyone was interested since I have to go back and pick up my glasses in the next week or two.