• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley Field Guide Handbook (employee manual)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, this isn't ebay.

Some people reacted to this post.
Taking the highest offer is certainly fair. At this point if you aren't interested, please don't post.

When veteran posters who know better, blatantly break the rules, I think it should be pointed out.

Username Hidden said:
Wow that post disappeared FAST... :(

Username Hidden said:
I put a number because it's required, but best offer wins.

Username Hidden said:
Taking the highest offer is certainly fair. At this point if you aren't interested, please don't post.

Username Hidden said:
When veteran posters who know better, blatantly break the rules, I think it should be pointed out.

I'm surprised that those were your responses. Disappointing that after you were offered other bites of the apple that you still didn't get it while you know better. I'll remind you of your earlier post that you wisely edited- but didn't edit your mindset:
Username Hidden said:
You're talking to a mod here, fellas. I think this one can slide. ;)
I don't want to throw a number at these books.
Three strikes in the same thread.
Just put a stupid number on it and work your way down- but don't act like that...

Fair enough, I came off a little childish. Didn't realize I'd get bombarded with comments. Rules are rules though.

It seems this has gotten way out of proportion. I didn't intend to argue or rip anyone off.

Last edited:
Well he did post a price a bit ago for 100 ,now unless second sale falls thru. it all said and done. ;) Congrats on who ever got books kinda cool

Both books sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.