• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Fish Tank Display???

Why does it seem his paw, I mean fin is overhanging the wood on the edge. Makes me think of photoshopping. No offense if this is your fish, but something is off with the paw.
Yea after I took the pic I noticed that too the tank sits on a wood stand and the Angle I took the pic in made a glare which made it look like that. But that was the best angle I could capture his green color. No offense taken though

Really nice idea, dude. When I have got my first aquarium, my friends decided to make a present for me and bring pretty big piece of coral reefs from Indian ocean. Everything was okay before I noticed that fish began to disappear in the aquarium. I were a little bit scared because I don't have cats or dogs which could do it. One evening, I see strange antennas sticking out of the ground of fish tank. I understood that it is a small worm and my friends bring it together with coral. I recommend you to be more attentive with things which you out in your aquarium.

Last edited:
You guys have cool aquariums, I myself would like the same. The other day my friend read about some sea worms on this site ARC Reef and suggested that I take one home. At first I thought it was impossible, because I thought that these worms do not like fish and they will eat each other. But it turned out not, they were very good friends and I even liked how they looked in my big aquarium. Unusual creature, but I liked it.

Latest Posts

Back