• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Flak 2.0 Lenses

oakley4lifeuk

Oakley Beginner
Hi, was wondering if anyone had any info if Oakley have any plans to release more lens option for the new Flak 2.0...I'm thinking at the lighter end of the range, i.e. yellow, persimmon, g30, vr28, thanks

No need for a G30 lens now that Prizm golf is available, and Prizm trail has replaced VR28(sort of). I'm sure more lens options will become available in the near future.

No need for a G30 lens now that Prizm golf is available, and Prizm trail has replaced VR28(sort of). I'm sure more lens options will become available in the near future.

Cool, thanks for the info, hopefully persimmon and yellow are still to come. IMHO G30 is a way better lens than Prizm golf and such a shame that one of their most successful products will be no more!!!

Cool, thanks for the info, hopefully persimmon and yellow are still to come. IMHO G30 is a way better lens than Prizm golf and such a shame that one of their most successful products will be no more!!!
I'm a little disappointed/surprised to hear that Prizm Golf isn't as good as G30... I also wasn't aware it was on of their most successful products

It definitely is one of my favourite lenses for spring and fall

I'm a little disappointed/surprised to hear that Prizm Golf isn't as good as G30... I also wasn't aware it was on of their most successful products

Thats just my opinion on Prizm golf...I'm sure there are plenty who'll love it, I just preferred the rose tint of G30 rather than the technicolour of Prizm.

I disagree with his assessment of the Prizm Golf lens. They have been selling very well, and have had many people returning to buy a second pair for their spouse.

I disagree with his assessment of the Prizm Golf lens. They have been selling very well, and have had many people returning to buy a second pair for their spouse.

You disagree with my assessment of the Prizm Golf lens...

Do you have any idea how moronic that sounds...you disagree with "my" opinion...I have tried both and prefer the G30, in every post I have put "in my opinion", "IMHO", "thats just my opinion", "I just prefer"...

From now on I'm going to message "Bosoyacht" to find out what my opinion is!!!

You disagree with my assessment of the Prizm Golf lens...

Do you have any idea how moronic that sounds...you disagree with "my" opinion...I have tried both and prefer the G30, in every post I have put "in my opinion", "IMHO", "thats just my opinion", "I just prefer"...

From now on I'm going to message "Bosoyacht" to find out what my opinion is!!!
Whooooooooaaaaaaaa there.

He disagrees with you.....no need to get like that. He was nice enough to disagree and not flat out say you are wrong. Your opinion is yours and looking at his comment I think he did respect it but did say he disagreed and pointed out how well it is selling.

Unless I'm missing something here I think you are getting upset for nothing.

Back