1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. oakley4lifeuk

oakley4lifeuk Oakley Beginner

Hi, was wondering if anyone had any info if Oakley have any plans to release more lens option for the new Flak 2.0...I'm thinking at the lighter end of the range, i.e. yellow, persimmon, g30, vr28, thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Have you looked into Prizm Trail or Golf?

3. Bosoxyacht

Bosoxyacht Oakley Expert

No need for a G30 lens now that Prizm golf is available, and Prizm trail has replaced VR28(sort of). I'm sure more lens options will become available in the near future.

4. oakley4lifeuk

I've tried Prizm golf but really didn't see the big deal...in my opinion g30/vr28 are miles better...

Prizm trail doesn't have the same light transmission as yellow...

5. oakley4lifeuk

Cool, thanks for the info, hopefully persimmon and yellow are still to come. IMHO G30 is a way better lens than Prizm golf and such a shame that one of their most successful products will be no more!!!

6. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

I'm a little disappointed/surprised to hear that Prizm Golf isn't as good as G30... I also wasn't aware it was on of their most successful products

It definitely is one of my favourite lenses for spring and fall

7. oakley4lifeuk

Thats just my opinion on Prizm golf...I'm sure there are plenty who'll love it, I just preferred the rose tint of G30 rather than the technicolour of Prizm.

8. Bosoxyacht

Bosoxyacht Oakley Expert

I disagree with his assessment of the Prizm Golf lens. They have been selling very well, and have had many people returning to buy a second pair for their spouse.

kronin323 likes this.
  9. oakley4lifeuk

You disagree with my assessment of the Prizm Golf lens...

Do you have any idea how moronic that sounds...you disagree with "my" opinion...I have tried both and prefer the G30, in every post I have put "in my opinion", "IMHO", "thats just my opinion", "I just prefer"...

From now on I'm going to message "Bosoyacht" to find out what my opinion is!!!

10. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Whooooooooaaaaaaaa there.

He disagrees with you.....no need to get like that. He was nice enough to disagree and not flat out say you are wrong. Your opinion is yours and looking at his comment I think he did respect it but did say he disagreed and pointed out how well it is selling.

Unless I'm missing something here I think you are getting upset for nothing.