• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Flak Jacket 2.0

oakley4lifeuk

Oakley Beginner
I've heard a few whispers about a new flak jacket 2.0 coming soon...does anyone know if this is true and when it might be released...only reason I'm asking is that I'm going to go for the Prizm lenses when they come out for my current flak jackets but I might hang on if the new flaks aren't going to be far away...hope that makes sense!!!

Cool didn't know there was a new Flak Jacket in the works. Love Flaks!

i can't say too much about them, i can't say who has seen them or post any pictures about them, but they are a big disappointment but there are some really nice sport models that are coming out in Q2

Hmmmm well hopefully they will be cool. I really like the current ones!

i love the ones now as well, i have multiple pairs of them, i really don't know why they're changing the design, they're perfect in every way, but we will see what oakley unveils in the coming months

I do not think they are "replacing" the Flak line with a Flak 2.0 line. They might make a separate 2.0 line, but who knows. It wasnt in the release book i personally saw, and the Flak with the Prizm golf lenses i tried on was exactly the same as any other Flak, but with prizm lenses.

Back