• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley For Kids

i bought for my kiddo some XS Fives. i heard others got Half Pints for their kids as well. as far as i know, these are the 2 main models kids could possibly use. =)

i bought for my kiddo some XS Fives. i heard others got Half Pints for their kids as well. as far as i know, these are the 2 main models kids could possibly use. =)

That's true, the others are just too big for most kid faces.My oldest had both styles from about 2 years old, the half pints were really good as they came with a strap to hold them on.

too bad half pints are so bloody difficult to find nowadays. ha! note abt the XS fives they have the holes at the end of the earstems to attach croakies if necessary too.

@ jonoyong

you are in Singapore... most of the discontinued oakley can still be found there... I will have a lay over in Singapore in August.
I will drop by LP. :)

my 2 year old son has the XS Five blue iridium, it was cool and exactly seats on his face and I was trying to find those half pints and nobody seems to have it for selling.

Back