• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum 10,000 Member Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
To celebrate the forum crossing 10,000 members, we are doing what we do best - giving away Oakley Gear!

Here's how to enter:

1) If you're not already, signup and become a member at OakleyForum.com here: http://www.oakleyforum.com/register

2) Between now and November 1st, get involved on our site, and make at least 5 posts! ! Finally, post in this thread letting us know your favorite pair of Oakley's ever!

3) Don't forget to show your support and Like us on Facebook: The Oakley Forum | Facebook , Follow us on Twitter , or Instagram or Give us a +1 google.com/+Oakleyforum

Here's what you'll win:

Our Grand Prize:
(1) Pair of Oakley XX X-Metal Plasma Gold/24K Gold Iridium Sunglasses (Pictured Below)
(1) Year Oakley Forum Premium Membership
(2) OakleyForum.com MicroFiber Bags
(2) OakleyForum.com Window Stickers
(1) OakleyForum.com "OF" Oval Stickers

Second Place Prize:
(1) Year Oakley Forum Premium Membership
(2) OakleyForum.com MicroFiber Bags
(2) OakleyForum.com Window Stickers
(1) OakleyForum.com "OF" Oval Sticker

Third Place Prize:
(1) OakleyForum.com MicroFiber Bag
(1) OakleyForum.com Window Sticker
(1) OakleyForum.com "OF" Oval Sticker

Oakley_XMetal_XX_24K_Sunglasses_2.JPG
Oakley_XMetal_XX_24K_Sunglasses_3.JPG
Oakley_XMetal_XX_24K_Sunglasses_4.JPG
Oakley_XMetal_XX_24K_Sunglasses_5.JPG
Oakley_XMetal_XX_24K_Sunglasses_6.JPG
Oakley_XMetal_XX_24K_Sunglasses_7.JPG
Oakley_XMetal_XX_24K_Sunglasses_8.JPG
Oakley_XMetal_XX_24K_Sunglasses.JPG

Contest Rules:

1) Posting in this thread acts as your official entry into the contest to win one of the prizes mentioned above

2) The contest will run from Saturday, October 11th at 12:00 AM ET to November 1, 2014 at 11:59 pm ET

3) In order to be a valid entry into the contest, each member must have at least 5 useful posts on OakleyForum.com. OakleyForum.com retains the right to disqualify any entrants for any reason.

3) On November 1st at 11:59 pm ET, a random winner will be selected from this thread and the winner will be announced on the forum and contacted via email! Make sure to use a valid email that you check often. This will ensure you receive your prize.

4) Once the winner is chosen they will be emailed regarding his shipping address, and will be sent his prize.

5) Also it should be noted that all entries will be checked for duplicate IP addresses, meaning you cannot register multiple accounts. If you do create multiple accounts to sign up for the contest, you will be disqualified from the contest.

6) Official Prize Values; First Place Prize($500); Second Place Prize($60); Third Place Prize($15);

7) Shipping is included worldwide for all prizes!

Last edited:
TiO2 XX, the best pair they ever made :D. Congrats on the forum milestone, nice to see the spirit alive and well with so many other Oakley enthusiasts.

In for a great site! Thanks for all great people and information they have. And their willingness to share it with us newer guys!!

As far as money being no object goes, an R1 would be up my alley. I do hesitate when thinking of a favorite because I have a limited collection, so I have no clue if anything I'd want from the classic Oakley days would fit.

Awesome :) just "liked" on facebook. Thanks for an awesome opportunity!! Good luck to all!!

Edit: my favorite pair of Oaks (so far) is the Flak Jacket XLJ

Last edited:
It would be sooooo Awesome to win!!!!! My favorite will always be Juliets. I also like fuel cells and frog skins and am still trying to talk my brother out of a pair of Penny's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back