• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum 10,000 Member Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
XX and X Squared are the only metals that actually fit my face to my liking. Here's hoping haha

Those are some pretty fly Oakleys !!!!! That'd be awesome to win those! My favorite pair of oakleys are my polarized black ice lensed MONSTER DOGS, they look pretty good on my big ol pumpkin head and are great for fishing and fit my face very well.

wish I could be the 10000th member..lol!
congrats to oakley forum!
my all time fave pair would have to be the juliet..and the IH would be a grail..

The Oakley XX TiO2 would be my fav...

Congrats on the achievements with the forum.
I have expressed my heart felt gratitude in the member introduction section recently (of course that happened a few months after me joining the forum).
Nonntheless, keep up the good work.
Cheers!!

My favorite o matter frame is the Holbrook, my favorite wire is the new crosshair and my favorite xmetal is a toss up between the xmetal xx and the x squared.

How about a trade on my Penny?? :)
Maybe but I proably don't have anything of enough value to trade. I have two pairs of Juliets but I want to keep them. I have a pair of polarized fast Jackets I might be willing to part with. :)

Awesome site and I'm so glad to be a part of this forum and community of fellow Oakley lovers! Gotta show my love for the Juliet - she's a classy lady and always makes me look good :)

Grail pair for me is Gen1 Tio2 XX. I love that buttery smooth Gen1 Plasma. Bought my first pair of XM in 2001, have loved them since =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back