• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum 10,000 Member Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that i have vr28BIP lenses in it- FC cerakote ultrablend black. The lenses give me a wide range of whether i can wear in and the frame fits and looks so good. Also 1000 made is an added perk to it all!

Any pair of XX's for me. They fit my face the best of any of the x-metals and I love them!! I love customizing them with different lenses and rubbers :D

My favorite pair, at least of those I've actually owned, are the X-Squared. As I believe has been said, they're like Juliets with the bugs worked out. Better coverage, customer serviceable bridge, and, most importantly, the shorter earstems don't hit whatever irregularity my skull possesses which makes Juliets sit a little bit crooked on my face.Sadly, I find them a bit less attractive, but I don't have to look at me much anyway.

It would be cool to win!!!!! My favorite will always be flak jackets 2.0. I also like fuel cells but i'm not keen on the frog skins yet

Entering!

Mars are my favorite pair because it encompasses everything that is Oakley. I'd love to have an XX X-Metal!

Favorite pair. I think some I like because of how they look but they don't fit the face right. Also like those that cover up my eyes pretty good. Eric Koston Plaintiff. Still other pairs to try out. Need to find a local retail store to try them all on. Like those TinCan Carbons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back