• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum 10,000 Member Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very generous OakleyBoss :)

Facebook page liked. As for favourite pair, it's the Juliet - tricky to be more specific than that; tempted by Ichiro polished carbon and JBR, but I'll go a bit more mainstream and opt for x-metal/ruby.

Although i can't compete with some in regards to collections i do enjoy looking at others pieces especially the custom jobs others have had done either by those charging for a service or done by them selfs , and i ain't that bothered by metals what i love/desire most would be another Pit Boss 1 as one is not enough or an OTT any colour any condition .

Last edited:
If I had to name a favorite pair... Crap it would be hard. As much as I love the c six and the Juliet's... I have to say it's my subdued pit boss that is my all time favorite pair. Something about it just makes me happy. After that it's the c six (aluminum or carbon doesn't matter)

Could use a XX in my collection though ;)

Very generous OakleyBoss :)

Facebook page liked. As for favourite pair, it's the Juliet - tricky to be more specific than that; tempted by Ichiro polished carbon and JBR, but I'll go a bit more mainstream and opt for x-metal/ruby.
X metal ruby is my favorite... I have a carbon to that I thought would be my all time favorite until I got the Xmetal with ruby... Hands down my favorite Juliet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back