• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum 300,000 Post Holiday Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to choose, but my favorite Oakley is my custom Offshoot (Black Crystal, ruby iridium polarized lens). I'd never thought I'd love a shield frame, but these top the cake.

Awesome. My favorite pair based on the artwork and subject are the POW/MIA Fuel Cell.

Killer prize. Don't know if I have 10 useful posts in that time frame though. Besides Radarlocks and Jawbones/RJ's I mostly can just speak on aesthetics.

but on record, my favorite pair is the Radarlock right now.

Awesome giveaway!!! I love all the X-Metals, but my favorite has to be be the X-Squared. Hopefully the metals make a comeback someday. Happy Holidays to all!!!

i hope i qualify please count me in
my favorite pair ever is the original blades seafoam/ trigger arms and violet lens love those glasses
my favorite current pair is the troy lee love hate (come on stn51 sell them to me)

can you count me in as well, my favorite pair are the pow mia fuel cells too they look amazing just great artwork on them

fav pair is definitely romeo 1 - just picked up an x-metal/bi to complete my three colour combo collection!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back