• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum 300,000 Post Holiday Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome giveaway guys!! A sweet pair of Juliet's would really round off my collection :) Thanks!!

My favorite pair is by far my R1. Although I still have nostalgia for Blades with trigger earstems. Multi colored of course! I hope to get these and give them to my wife to get her hooked.

In and thanks for the chance! I love all my children, but the most nostalgia goes to my twice-lost SJ Black Chrome/Ice Iridiums.

Great milestone and nice idea on a contest. Is there going to be an option at the top for the store again? My favorite pair would be the 24k XX.

Great idea for a contest. As a new guy, this was one of the big reasons I decided to join instead of just lurk! My favorite pairs are my Infinite Hero Split Jackets I think. Color scheme is great, but I think I love most of my collection pretty much equally.

My favorite pair is the x-metal XX because it is the right size and it's unique style is always guaranteed to make heads turn. Of course, the Juliet is and will always be my routine pair. The x-metals are certainly iconic and I am fortunate to have a few of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back