1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Welcome back to the fifth part of the last and final portion of the Oakley Forum Awards. This poll will determine the best current Lifestyle frame in the Oakley lineup. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE LATEST 2012 RELEASES OR THE DISPATCH 2 SINCE IT WON WORST OF 2011. The choices are:

Antix/Hijinx
    Oakley Forum Awards Part 4e: Best Current Lifestyle Frame (THE FINAL SHOWDOWN) - 4f7391cbc6a33.jpg

Batwolf
    Oakley Forum Awards Part 4e: Best Current Lifestyle Frame (THE FINAL SHOWDOWN) - 4f73944e7c73b.jpg

Dispatch
    Oakley Forum Awards Part 4e: Best Current Lifestyle Frame (THE FINAL SHOWDOWN) - 4b5db84062b9e.jpg

Eyepatch 2
    Oakley Forum Awards Part 4e: Best Current Lifestyle Frame (THE FINAL SHOWDOWN) - 4dde815d92724.jpg

Fives Squared
    Oakley Forum Awards Part 4e: Best Current Lifestyle Frame (THE FINAL SHOWDOWN) - 49242fbe50086.jpg

Frogskins
    Oakley Forum Awards Part 4e: Best Current Lifestyle Frame (THE FINAL SHOWDOWN) - 4f74fc67ca342.jpg

Gascan/Fuel Cell
    Oakley Forum Awards Part 4e: Best Current Lifestyle Frame (THE FINAL SHOWDOWN) - 4f42a1bb28ba8.jpg

Holbrook
    Oakley Forum Awards Part 4e: Best Current Lifestyle Frame (THE FINAL SHOWDOWN) - 4ba3ddda2699c.jpg

Inmate/Probation
    Oakley Forum Awards Part 4e: Best Current Lifestyle Frame (THE FINAL SHOWDOWN) - 48064615357d5.jpg

Jupiter Squared
    Oakley Forum Awards Part 4e: Best Current Lifestyle Frame (THE FINAL SHOWDOWN) - 4e9c579545d1a.jpg

Be sure to also vote on the other polls as well!

http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-s...best-current-iridium-lens-final-showdown.html

http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-s...-current-non-iridium-lens-final-showdown.html

http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-s...-best-current-sport-frame-final-showdown.html

http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-s...best-current-active-frame-final-showdown.html

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Batwolf

I just realized I left out the Oil Rig, if you think the Oil Rig is the best please post it and I will count it later in the final results thread.

3. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

holbrook ALL THE WAY!

4. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

for their simplicity, charm, lovability, childlike character, awesome colourways, attention grabbing madness, crazy number of utterly rare and near impossible to find legendary masterpieces, personality, collector appeal, ability to prevent any fan having a complete set, etc, etc, etc..........the frogskins!!

5. Pjam23

Pjam23 Oakley Collector

Inmate

6. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

Frogskins!!!!! My favorite frame hands down

7. thatoakleyguy

thatoakleyguy Oakley Enthusiast

Somehow I managed to vote for the wrong one haha.

Gascans are my favorite by far. Great shape/size, plenty of selections color wise and seem to fit a wide variety of faces

8. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

You can't leave the Oil Rig off...it's the best! My vote goes there!

9. Batwolf

I will add it in for the final result and if it wins I'll let y'all know.

10. cueyouzach

cueyouzach Oakley Beginner

its so obvious I love Frogskins..