• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum Awards Poll Part 2: Worst Eyewear Of 2011

What is the worst men's eyewear release of 2011?

• C-Wire (2011)

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Dispatch 2

Votes: 48 81.4%
  • Jury

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D2 looks the worst imho. The holes in the arms and bridge both look a little off if you really look at them. Plus they look super generic, could just be a weak color combo for the shape though.
D2 had weak a$$ colorway's, even I can't defend this failure of a frame :(

Even the clumsy afterthought hinge design of the C-Wire can't stop me voting D2.

The Jury shouldn't be there. It looks positively pretty in such design dog company.
I hate that big gap on the hinge of the Jury...surprised Herb mania hasn't said anything yet lol. or maybe I missed it?

i think all 3 designs are cool pieces, no signature, limited, or essential examples of each so i cherry picked to have the models represented in my collection. c wire - pewter - oo red p, jury - distressed silver - ice (this model could have benefitted from more frame/lens colour variation), and i have grown already to appreciate the frankenstein dispatch 1/eyepatch II hybrid that morphed into dispatch II, the persimmon fade-fire is a work of genius! i cant vote 'worst pair' - too negative for me. sometimes the goodness of each model comes out if you pick the best frame/lens combination.

It's not all dislike. Some votes will be relative, just 'disliking' them in comparison to the other two frames.

If you held a different poll and put the D2 up there against frames like the Ten and the X-Squared, then the decision would be a lot more difficult.

:biggrin:

I agree that the dispatch isn't the best release this year but the jury is just the worst. I purchased a pair of jurys without trying them on and I ended up returning them righ away. I also bought a pair of polished black Dispatch with jade lenses and I kept those.

Back