• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum Awards Poll Part 3: Best Charity/Limited Collection Of 2011

What is the best charity/limited eyewear collection of 2011?

• 24K X-Metals

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Acid Frogskins

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Blacklight Frogskins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infinite Hero

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Jupiter Camo

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • MaxFearLight

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Team USA

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
Hey guys part 3 of our 2011 Oakley Forum Awards. Part 3's poll will be voting on the "Best Charity/Limited Collection" of 2011. This was brought on by popular demand! Some releases have been left out due to their release date or only one pair being released (ex. Troy Lee) so I tried to keep it to collections of two or more. The choices below are...

24K X-Metals

Acid Frogskins
acidfrogskins.jpg

Blacklight Frogskins

Infinite Hero

Jupiter Camo

MaxFearLight

TeamUSA

Good luck and be sure to vote on the previous polls too.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-s...m-awards-part-1-best-mens-eyewear-2011-a.html

http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-s...-awards-poll-part-2-worst-eyewear-2011-a.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Good collections, they all have their faults, ie lens colors, but overall, I like the Jupiter Camo collection.

24K's are awesome, but i wouldn't label them a "collection". They're just limited colorways.

Frogskin releases were boring this year.

I'm partial to the IH collection mainly because of what it stands for. Just wish they did all the lenses in Violet

The JC's are very cool, but as with the IH, they should've done +Red for all the frames.

Max Fearlight is an interesting concept. I just can't swing the orange.

Team USA is fairly boring.

I'll go with IH only because it's the only collection that includes an X Metal (provided you don't consider the 24K an actual collection).

Back