• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum Exclusive: Try Revant Elite HC3™ lenses... on us!

If regular Flak Jackets are still available, I would love to try them out! Thank you!

should we be expecting a PM soon?
PMs will start to go out today! Thanks to everyone that has responded, I'm pumped to get Elite HC3 lenses to all of you. If you were one of the first 5 members to request lenses for a certain frame, you should be receiving a PM today or tomorrow. Elite lenses for Juliet, Jawbone Vented, Flak Jacket, and Gascan have all been claimed. If you weren't one of the top 5 to respond for Juliet or Jawbone Vented, can't guarantee we will be able to send you lenses but I will do my best.

We still have some lenses to claim! Elite lenses for Fives Squared, Half Jacket XLJ, and Half Jacket are still available. Be sure to post if you have one of these frames and I will get those to you ASAP.

For those posting other frames that we don't currently offer, we appreciate it! We're always looking to expand our selection of lenses and I be sure to get this info along to our development team. We may not be able to get Elite lenses for all of you to try, but I am looking into ways to get Revant lenses in your hands. Be sure to keep an eye on your inbox!
-Kevin

Is there a choice in colors? I was a bit confused on the black stealth part. That's a base right?

If you can make them for the Xmetal XX I'd gladly test and review them thoroughly for you. Let me know if that's an option.
@digi7alph0enix We don't have Elite HC3 lenses for these frames at this time, but I will PM you to see what we can do.

I'd like to try some for a juliet. Do you guys make a frogskins yet?
@tigbball5 Not yet, but Elite lenses for Frogskins frames are coming soon. We expect these to be available this summer!

Are Revant lenses the same company as visionary lenses?
@jacitno Yup, Revant Optics is the brand evolution of Visionary Lenses and this change took place in 2013. Still the same team and service, just a new name!

I would really like to see a set come out for the C six. I realized the market is a small one for those specific frames so the likelihood of it actually coming to light is slim to none. I would be interested to know your thoughts on this at the least.
@Oakle y Thanks for sending this over. I'm unsure if we have explored making lenses for the C Six, although I will say it's normally hard for us to get our hands on premium collectors frames like these and manufacturer lenses for them. Nonetheless, I'll be sure to double check with our development team to see what we can do.

Is there a choice in colors? I was a bit confused on the black stealth part. That's a base right?
Currently the only color available for our Elite HC3 lenses is Stealth Black. The base of these lenses are comprised of HC3 Stealth Black, and no MirrorShield coating. We're working on expanding the colors of our Elite line, and hope to have new colors available this summer!

-Kevin

Latest Posts

Back