1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. X-Metal Beast

X-Metal Beast Oakley Expert Premium Member

Ok, Oakley forumers, Since tomorrow is the start of the 2015 NFL season, I want to introduce the Oakley Forum Fantasy Football Suicide League (OFFSL)

Here is how the game goes, the bet is $25 per person, and we will choose someone in the forum who has been here for a very long time and is trustworthy and willing to hold the money in their account. The winner will use that money to make one or more purchases only in the Exchange section once the game is over (it could last all 17 weeks depending on how many people join).

This is different from Fantasy Football, and much simpler. Follow this link below to read how this works (they call it "SURIVOR LEAGUE" in Prime fantasy Sports, but the original name is Fantasy Football Suicide League)

NFL Survivor League Rules

Should've thought of this earlier, but since yesterday's bet on the ebay auction was so much fun, I thought some of you gamblers like myself would like to join. I think $25 is low enough that wont break anyone's wallet, but high enough that with 20 people who join will allow the winner to get a free BNIB XS, or a couple of Juliet pairs, or with some extra cash he/she could even go after the holy grail the sought after by many of us an R1.

Let me know if you are interested in joining and we'll get it going as long as we have enough people. Feel free to spread the word among your Oakley forum buddies. Lets have some fun fellas

Cheers

@Dnkeyhnter @Rusty M @mjt42 @CarGuy @majorosbence1990 @discostu @dragonvoi @rex360hype @dingo ate my baby @Arjay Cando @kronin323 @Litos @Sundalo @pjd1234 @STavros @Fernando @LostinOhio @Oakley Ron @QLR1 @spin_nin @702baby @GRFMotorsports @roblaudrup @MD Oakley'er @lazafari @neotrooper @Brettc10 @supersharp @Dyeraudio @G-901 @Dieseltech @TexxxZ @RoTors @Lexkempo

Last edited: 9/9/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. @Dasher, @Dancer, @Prancer, @Vixen, @Comet, @Cupid, @Donner and @Blitzen

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

What about the Easter bunny?

Nortika likes this.
  5. #1 Stunna!

#1 Stunna! Oakley Expert Premium Member

I'm down

6. X-Metal Beast

doesn't look like it's going to happen. Oh well. I'll stick to my other leagues.

7. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Thanks for the invite but I only have time to follow either college football or the NFL, and I choose college football. So that doesn't really qualify me for fantasy football-type stuff, unless I just want to throw away money.

Along those lines, at least a quarter of the people you tagged are international and thus are probably in the same boat...

Also, a thread like this might have better luck in the "Off Topic" section...

Cheers! :drinks:

8. X-Metal Beast

@kronin323, understood. You would be surprised how big fantasy football is outside the USA. But there wasn't enough interest anyway so i guess it's not happening.
    Cheers

9. fixedgeargus

fixedgeargus Oakley Beginner

I think I'm late...

10. X-Metal Beast

There were only 2 of us, so we haven't done it. If we get enough people we can start any week. get some of your buddies in it

#1 Stunna! likes this.