• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum Gear/Stickers?

I'm in for some merchandise. :) Everytime I changed cars in the 90s, they got a new shiny Thermonuclear Protection sticker.
Stickers are always good.

I'd be up for die cut stickers. Could they be made so they can stick on the inside of car glass too as well as the outside as I prefer to put ant stickers on the inside of the car, that way they don't start to peel off the body work. We could even have our Forum names on them, small print along the bottom?
Love the idea of the coins with our forum names on them too & that half O icon looks EPIC!!!!!!!!!!

here. Thanks Rustpot
OFcoin_zps1370cfe6.png
This works for me

Some of the stickers have been ordered, working on microfiber bags. I am also working on a shop to sell the items in on OakleyForum. I am working on a shop, that would also allow selected memebers to sell items through the store. This is not for glasses of any kind, or any Oakley gear. This will be for Oakley Forum gear, like Q-trains coins, if he chooses to sell them.

If you are make any items such as stickers, t-shirts etc. that you would be interested in selling through Oakley Forum, feel free to message me. Preference goes to "OakleyForum.com" branded items to start, but we are open to other items. Items CANNOT contain copyrighted images such as the Oakley "O".

Once we are all set to go(probably 1-2 weeks), a "shop" link will appear in the navbar, and will feature all of the gear for sale and will act just like any other online store. But there will be a thread for any questions that arise.

Latest Posts

Back