• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum Gear/Stickers?

Do u guys have source for printing shirts & microbags already~?
My cousin is in the garment industry, she goes to China once a month to coordinate & select materials for bulk orders to supply uniforms, baby clothes, oversize clothing; nationwide in Malaysia and did some custom orders to Canada etc
I once showed her my Oakley microbag, and told her i paid XXX$$ for it, she said that she is able to source the material for it, it i ever wanna make a big sheet of microbag!
Just sayin~ :)

My cousin is in the garment industry, she goes to China once a month to coordinate & select materials for bulk orders to supply uniforms, baby clothes, oversize clothing; nationwide in Malaysia and did some custom orders to Canada etc
I once showed her my Oakley microbag, and told her i paid XXX$$ for it, she said that she is able to source the material for it, it i ever wanna make a big sheet of microbag!
I would love to get some done for my custom stuff. Just never had time to sit down and get it all dialed.

Don't have a source for shirts yet, since I'm going to start with stickers and bags first. But I do have some places sending samples for microbags to check the quality. Hopefully they actually feel good and not like sandpaper.

Thanks for the heads up though!

Don't have a source for shirts yet, since I'm going to start with stickers and bags first. But I do have some places sending samples for microbags to check the quality. Hopefully they actually feel good and not like sandpaper.

Thanks for the heads up though!

I am in for all this stuff.... I go to high tech gear conventions and when its vendor night they give out tons of swag. I try for the challenge coins which is an awesome idea. With regards to the coins, alot of the coin manufacturers will "proof" a coin for you then send it for your approval. They will then mint a 100 of them for your business. When you get into adding different names into the casting the price goes up. If we do a forum coin there is also the option to have a blank plate where a name can be engraved on it. Of course there is a letter limit so adding the name in the center of the coin would be an option to make sure the name fit. Also increasing the coin size would be an idea.... As for the shirts, I agree with you too Boss, they have to be good quality and the prnting cant be like sandpaper on it. There is different types of print which I am not familiar with but I have gotten "some" of those shirts and given them away......

I am exciting about the new merchandise that is coming together for this forum. It's a great way to support. Great ideas as well.

Latest Posts

Back