1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

As our forum grows, so do the number of members and the number of members trying to hoarde off fake Oakley products. The discussion of fake goods or the selling of fake goods will result in nothing less than a final warning followed by an IP ban. The admin/moderator team will now have a zero tolerance policy. Of course the only exception is if you're a potential buyer and are curious about a pair you are looking to buy.

Also look for the minimum requirements for the exchange section to go up. We have recently had a surge of new members post whoring in order to gain access to those areas of the forum.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. v2kjokerz

v2kjokerz Oakley Enthusiast

+1 sounds good, thank you mod team!

3. OpinionatedOakley

OpinionatedOakley Oakley Beginner

The discussion of fake goods results in an IP ban? Come on. So I can't post an observation of some fandangos unless it's tied to a pair I'm looking to buy? Can't post a thread detailing the differences between a fake model and an authentic?

4. Batwolf

Like I said, there are instances where it's allowed. I wouldn't have a problem with that.

5. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

so posting a link or picture of an item im unsure about is totally legit right?

6. Batwolf

Yep as long as you state that's what you're doing. I might just make a stickied thread where we can ask if pairs are legit or not.

7. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

ok, thank you just making sure i understand correctly :biggrin:

8. chrisbron

chrisbron Oakley Enthusiast

+1

Thank you for protecting the forums :)

9. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

just have an opinion to share. it shouldn't be just minimum post count, there should be a minimum time requirement that they've been on the boards. most forums boards i'm at require a range of 1-3 months and x number of post before you can view and post in the exchange threads. if its only increasing post count, then it'll be way much worse post whoring than it is right now.

10. Batwolf

We are coming to an agreement on that as well.