• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley forum shirts

If there was an Oakley forum shirt, would you buy one?

• Yes!!! Take my money!

• No!!!

• Maybe, if...

Results are only viewable after voting.

i am rich

The Silly Collector!
Don't mess with Texas
I would like to survey how many would be interested in purchasing Oakley Forum shirts.
Possible types would be:
a.) Hoodie
b.) Long sleeve tee
c.) Short sleeve tee

Possible colors
a.) Blue
b.) Black
c.) Red
d.) White
e.) Gray

Design is to be determined. Maybe something like the banner on our forum "Oakelyforum.com" underneath because o matters. (front shirt)

Maybe a user name somewhere on the front of the shirt.

Just gathering ideas for now.

Your participation is highly appreciated but it is not mandatory.

Feel free to comment if you have any thoughts.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I voted Maybe.
Because Id be in for sure if it was on a Dickies short sleeve button down shirt.
With the logo on the back and maybe user name on the front, idk something like that would be cool.

Feel free to comment if you have any thoughts.
As long as the forum owner gets some revenue. It would be odd for a person who doesn't support the forum as a premium member to appear to support the forum with a tee shirt.
Little drives me crazier than all the members who enrich themselves and their collections through dealings in the forum exchanges yet they kick nothing back to the dude that makes it possible.
Simply by joining and logging into the site Boss forgoes the banner ads that generate revenue for the site expense.
If Boss benefits then I'm in for a short sleeve shirt. Even better if on one side it has the site name and somewhere on the reverse it says "It's O-some"

I would be good with a T shirt. Black with the forum banner. User name is a cool idea but not nessesary. I could see myself spending 30 bucks on a well made T. Not some low budget crappy thing though. Cant take 4 dollar T from Walmart and silk screen it... Needs to be quality, like the forum!

Last edited:
As long as the forum owner gets some revenue. It would be odd for a person who doesn't support the forum as a premium member to appear to support the forum with a tee shirt.
Little drives me crazier than all the members who enrich themselves and their collections through dealings in the forum exchanges yet they kick nothing back to the dude that makes it possible.
Simply by joining and logging into the site Boss forgoes the banner ads that generate revenue for the site expense.
If Boss benefits then I'm in for a short sleeve shirt. Even better if on one side it has the site name and somewhere on the reverse it says "It's O-some"
How about making two prices- 1 for premium mems and another for non?

A.) I suggested to Oakley boss an Oakley forum shirt and he is reviewing it. All proceeds will be going to Oakley boss if he decides to go push thru. I just took the initiative of making a survey to see what everyone thinks.

B.) As far as Oakley design we have to consider trademark, copyright, legal issues etc.

C.) As far as shirt quality, Gildan, American Apparel Crew and Hanes are some of the shirt/hoodie options.

Cheers.

Last edited: