• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley forum shirts

If there was an Oakley forum shirt, would you buy one?

• Yes!!! Take my money!

• No!!!

• Maybe, if...

Results are only viewable after voting.
My 2 cents is that they should be on Oakley shirts. Oakley makes blanks and someone with connections should be able to get them at cost. Would be more expensive than crappy cotton blanks but it only makes sense.

Personally I'm not a fan of breast pocket logos without an actual pocket there. It just looks odd to me and my brain wants whatever is there to be moved to the center.

Here's another idea I had- what about adding a mock serial number on the shirt somewhere? Something like OF00001. Or the tshirt is black OFTB001. Maybe the hoodie is OFHB001. Something like that members could understand and enjoy but to the average person it doesn't mean much? Obviously you wouldn't want unique serials on them since cost would skyrocket. Just tossing out ideas here.

Serial is a good idea. But the way the site is set up, is that we have to come up with a design, then there is a minimum purchase for that design. If serials will be put on, a lot of people will have similar serials because of the minimum purchase order. So we have to come up with a design that everyone agrees on then we can submit it to the site for processing.

Shirts and hoodies are provided by the maker. Brand names are limited to Gildan, Hanes tagless, apparel crew and a few more.

I'd be in for a shirt long/short sleeve black/green/grey and how about putting a skull on chest & O-matters on the back , but whatever you decide put me down for 2 please

Serial is a good idea. But the way the site is set up, is that we have to come up with a design, then there is a minimum purchase for that design. If serials will be put on, a lot of people will have similar serials because of the minimum purchase order. So we have to come up with a design that everyone agrees on then we can submit it to the site for processing.

Shirts and hoodies are provided by the maker. Brand names are limited to Gildan, Hanes tagless, apparel crew and a few more.
That's why I said mock serial, meaning all the shirts have the same number on them.

Design an "Oakley Forum" shirt contest? Lol

I'm open if anyone has some designs.

Doesn't look like we'll be able to use any copyrighted images, so we'll have to stick to original designs for now.

Let me know your thoughts. They way the site works is similar to groupon where at least X number of people need to buy before they are printed. We can set it as low as 5-10 items sold. Once the goal is met, then the items are printed and mailed out. For this reason I'm trying to stick to a simple design that appeals to more people, while still representing this community. FYI, the T-Shirts, Long Sleeve Tee's and Hoodies would all have the same design.

Tshirt Front.png

Tshirt Back.png