1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Hey guys, as you know Spring is in full effect and summer is right around the corner! If you are anything like me and have fair skin, I apply lotion to my face daily with SPF 15 to keep my face from getting too burned, especially around my eye area.

Please remember that if you apply lotion or any hair products that the chemicals or ingredients in your daily use products can and will eat away at your lenses when you combine it with sweat and heat. Don't forget to clean your glasses! If you are not sure of the best way to do so, take a look at my write up.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/how-to-properly-clean-your-oakley-glasses.533/unread

Keep your shades in good shape so that you can rock them all summer! :cool-20:

Batwolf out!

Richard Ridgway likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Thanks Bats

3. Chelas

Chelas Oakley Beginner

I wore my new dispatch2 with fire iridium, and had sunscreen . Have some spots that are so difficult to clean on the lens ,wish I had read this post earlier; I will read on that link now thanks.

4. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Thanks for the info.

5. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

Now I know...and knowing is half the battle! Yo Joe!

6. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

GI JOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

7. V2oak

V2oak Oakley Man from Manila

Lesson learned, that's what happen to my straight jacket 6 years ago and didn't know about the hair gel and sweat will destroy the coating on the lens. Thanks for the reminder Batwolf

8. samirb

samirb Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the info! In brazil it is freaking hot, every day! Good to know that.

9. gimpy

gimpy Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the link. I'm moved away from chemical sunscreens completely (not to mention who knows what they're doing to your body). I use all physical block now (zinc). The hardest is finding the ones that go in clear!