• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum Spring/Summer PSA

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
Hey guys, as you know Spring is in full effect and summer is right around the corner! If you are anything like me and have fair skin, I apply lotion to my face daily with SPF 15 to keep my face from getting too burned, especially around my eye area.

Please remember that if you apply lotion or any hair products that the chemicals or ingredients in your daily use products can and will eat away at your lenses when you combine it with sweat and heat. Don't forget to clean your glasses! If you are not sure of the best way to do so, take a look at my write up.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/how-to-properly-clean-your-oakley-glasses.533/unread

Keep your shades in good shape so that you can rock them all summer! :cool-20:

Batwolf out!

I wore my new dispatch2 with fire iridium, and had sunscreen . Have some spots that are so difficult to clean on the lens ,wish I had read this post earlier; I will read on that link now thanks.

Lesson learned, that's what happen to my straight jacket 6 years ago and didn't know about the hair gel and sweat will destroy the coating on the lens. Thanks for the reminder Batwolf

Thanks for the link. I'm moved away from chemical sunscreens completely (not to mention who knows what they're doing to your body). I use all physical block now (zinc). The hardest is finding the ones that go in clear!

Latest Posts

Back