• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum's guide to Earning Discounts for Oakleys

here is the direct site http://www.mcrpointsplus.com you need a coke rewards account to be able to log in. Also didn't see if it was mentioned but you can only put in 120pts per week so it's gonna take some time to build up points. EX: racing jackets require 509 points plus cash.

also a few deal aren't the great right now. same split jackets you can get at the vault for $90 are $150 with MCR.

apparently MCR point plus ended yesterday. I had a ton of points that I was going to use at the end of the month.

confirmed today MCR points plus is dead may want to delete the thread or make a note in the first post

Here is a deal of the year first come first take... I am selling so me of my collection. List as follow... Pit boss, pit boss tron edition, limited jawbone bmx chrome edition, 2010 MLB Allstar Radar, MLB Radar, Cascan, Eyepatch, holbrook, 1 frogskin, and 3 XXL snowboard jacket from last season 2 are used one new no tags though but is a gore-tex... All for $1500.00 cash... Must live in orange county,ca or willing to come to orange county, ca ... Email me at turdala@yahoo.com if serious collector/buyer...

Hi! Welcome! We're not a forum for peddling your stuff. I suggest eBay.

So the MCR plus has been killed, however you can still get a $50 off coupon for "any brand name sunglasses" from a specific retailer they have listed. I looked at the selection, not too bad really...decent prices. As was the case with the MCR plus, I would imagine the selection changes. Gonna keep an eye on it, just wanted to share it with those that didn't notice.

Back