• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Frame Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeccaBear

Oakley Enthusiast
I know for a fact that I will NEVER find these frames in any UK store, but I see they're on the UK oakley site and they all look quite interesting...

So with that said, what are your thoughts on these frames...

Polished Black
Gray Smoke
Gray Ink
Polished White
Clear

I know silver frames are easily damaged by sweat / suncream / makeup(?) does the same apply to the above? Also is clear clear as in see through? Because they just kinda look like a very pale silver on the website...

So of the ones I mentioned the Gray Ink are the winners? Lol I'm just trying to think of some options which would go along well with daily prizm lenses and the Gray Ink does look quite pretty

After viewing some pics of people wearing the clear frame I've come to the conclusion that I do not like them. It makes them look cheap imo

:behindsofa:

Clear is a crystal clear, has the same texture as the smoke and crystal frames, which are similar to polished.

MATTE clear, on the other hand, is a sweet frame color.

Though I prefer any translucent or clear frame with a lighter lens tint. Going full dark sun lenses then allowing light through the frame? Pass.

Matte black, for all of your sunglass needs. Standard, vanilla, dark, retro, metal, dressy, classy, aggressive, all available in matte black.

Clear is a crystal clear, has the same texture as the smoke and crystal frames, which are similar to polished.

Though I prefer any translucent or clear frame with a lighter lens tint. Going full dark sun lenses then allowing light through the frame? Pass.

Matte black, for all of your sunglass needs. Standard, vanilla, dark, retro, metal, dressy, classy, aggressive, all available in matte black.

Matte black is good yes.... Im only leaning against it because I like to customise as I like to be different / awkward ;) lol

image.jpg
Buy an X-metal and never look back. Behind you will be meh... I recommend a Xs ( X-squared ) and custom lenses from a cutter. Total cost around 500$ for a glasses only but you will trip how much you'll love em!

Last edited:

This. Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back