• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Frame Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause they're yucky for strong sunlight. You don't have to worry about that so much there. :p

Lmao at you saying things like pretty and yucky lol you'll never be as cute as me so stop trying ;)

But yeah super strong sunlight isn't really an issue in the UK lol

Cause they're yucky for strong sunlight.

They aren't as good as BIP, OO BIP, VR28 BIP in strong sunlight, but imho they do ok and cope better then most other lenses for my use. A bit like +Red and Grey and VR28 polarized which handle most conditions well, but are a bit light in bright sun.

Yeah I'm deffo gonna get Daily Prizm. I do love the look of the Deep Water Prizms but to look through the daily just look amazing and I don't think I need to worry about extreme sunlight in England lol

I know for a fact that I will NEVER find these frames in any UK store, but I see they're on the UK oakley site and they all look quite interesting...

So with that said, what are your thoughts on these frames...

Polished Black
Gray Smoke
Gray Ink
Polished White
Clear

On the contrary, almost every Oakley stockist will have examples of most - if not all - of these. They are really some of the most common frame colours.

As a number of us have politely suggested in a few of your recent "I don't know what to buy" threads, you really need to get yourself to an Oakley stockist and look at some frames first hand.

Yeah I'm deffo gonna get Daily Prizm. I do love the look of the Deep Water Prizms but to look through the daily just look amazing and I don't think I need to worry about extreme sunlight in England lol
Yes. You do.
So again, speaking from years of Oakley ownership in the UK, get Daily Prizm and Black Iridium. You'll be sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back