1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    hi bros, as the title says I have 3 pairs of Frank Kozik Hijinx brand new in box. Not much to say cause they are brand new :).. Asking price US$170 dollars obo, postage by express mail international included. buyer pay by paypal and add 4% paypal fee. here are the pics: Oakley Frank Kozik Hijinx - 884c2b5b2b42a57c04144a3ab10e4ff4_zps35dedb4d.jpg Oakley Frank Kozik Hijinx - 8cbcf0f9dc9ced034bad529e0930ebec_zps293bd9d7.jpg Oakley Frank Kozik Hijinx - 6db0e9d431451053b15b3cabbfd79283_zpsf45104d6.jpg Oakley Frank Kozik Hijinx - 74267fecb268f2463b47aea77b4c4090_zps7898db72.jpg interested, contact me by pm or email to hotley10@yahoo.com thanks bros

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    wow, so temping.....i regret selling mine a while back always been on the look for a pair there are three right in front of me

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM.....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    1 sold, 2 koziks available :)..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sunday morning

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    tuesday morning

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Friday morning

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thursday morning

9. Anonymous

Anonymous O Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Man the Koziks are awesome. I am so tempted to buy just to display. The Hijinx are too big for me. I don't own any pairs that I don't at least try to wear every so often. Zozik's are sweet!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    if you're interested just shoot me an offer bro :)..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.