• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Friends And Family Coupons - 25% Off From November 28th To December 9th

Has anyone asked and successfully received any of these F&F coupons from any O-stores yet? I hoping I'll be able to get one from store at the mall near our place. Any discount is a good discount on O's!

Has anyone asked and successfully received any of these F&F coupons from any O-stores yet? I hoping I'll be able to get one from store at the mall near our place. Any discount is a good discount on O's!

Nevermind. Just got me a pass tonight! Time for some early Christmas shopping!!!! Cheeeeee!

Did you ask for one at a store? How did you get it? Any chance you got two:)

Yes, I went down to my local O-store last night and asked the associate about the F&F sale and if they had any extra passes. She seemed a bit hesistant at first, then said that she'd check the back to see if there were extras. I guess having my crying daughter (9 weeks old) with me may have softened her heart a bit, cause she ended up giving me her personal pass (with her name on it, "ANG"). She said that there weren't any extras, but I could have hers. Score!!!! Sorry man, barely got the one pass this time.

Not to hijack this thread, but they told me at the Local Vault that this Friday, for Black Friday, they offer $10 back on every $50 you spend. That's not that bad of a deal.

Not to hijack this thread, but they told me at the Local Vault that this Friday, for Black Friday, they offer $10 back on every $50 you spend. That's not that bad of a deal.

$10 cash back for every $50, that's pretty decent (20% off). I wish they had a Vault Store in Hawaii :sad:.

Definitely not bad, but I wish they offered a little more haha. I'm curious if that applies to discounted models at the Vault as well. That would make the discounted models even more appealing!

Actually the coupon states Oakley Stores and Oakly Vaults, so damn you guys on the Mainland are lucky! It does however say "receive 25% off the marked price of select items."

It limits purchases by categories also. I wonder if I'll need to turn this in once I make my purchase. I hope not, then I can go back for another round if my funds allow. Hehehe!

That's not bad. I will have to call the nearest Vault to me tomorrow to see if they are running any Black Friday deals.

Here is the official restriction list for Friends and Family that my O hookup showed me.

Eyewear
- Batwolf Matte Black w/ Violet
- Blender (all SKUs)
- Confront (all SKUs)
- C Six (all SKUs)
- Dispatch II (all SKUs)
- Drizzle (all SKUs)
- Eyepatch 2 Polished Black w/ Grey
- Fast Jacket Silver w/ Blue and Jade
- Fast Jacket XL Silver w/ Blue and Jade
- Frogskins (all SKUs)
- Fuel Cell Grey Smoke w/ Black
- Gascan Black Plaid w/ Warm Grey
- Holbrook Brown Tortoise w/ Dark Bronze
- Holbrook Grey Smoke w/ Black
- Ideal (all SKUs)
- Infinite Hero (all SKUs)
- Juliet 24k w/ Titanium Polarized
- Jupiter Squared (all SKUs)
- Max Fear Light (all SKUs)
- Obligation (all SKUs)
- Pampered (all SKUs)
- X Squared 24k w/ Titanium Polarized
- YSC Necessity Polished Black w/ G40 Black

Watches
- Gearbox Ti Brushed/Black Carbon
- Hollowpoint (all SKUs)
- Full Metal Jacket (all SKUs)
- Infinite Hero Warrant

Apparel
- Infinite Hero apparel, footwear and accessories

Good news is that there are a lot of things not on here, including Pit Boss'.

Back