• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Friends And Family Coupons - 25% Off From November 28th To December 9th

No offense, but it was a little rude to post this since a good 75% of the people on here seem to not be able to get to a store conveniently or do not even have one at all. Also, i live by an O Store, O Vault, and HQ and all the employees (excluding most of HQ) know me by a first name basis and those are the people who are getting the F&F card they said...i agree to an extent that you can just walk in and ask for one but if you don't regularly shop there (i.e., living three hours away) it would be quite rude to drive there, ask for a coupon that is meant for their family, friends, and us loyal customers, and then use it that day or even to drive back and they never see you again. Just my thoughts so don't get too pissed off..

Whoa, whoa, WHOA!!! Calm down dude. Idk if you're addressing this to me or to anyone else who has posted in this thread, but I don't see what your fight is? I only have two O-stores (15 and 20 mins. away) in Hawaii...no Vault, nothing else, except the usual crap SGH and other 'fine' retailers. You, on the other hand, have other O venues to shop at. I wish that I could go to Oakley HQ and have people know me by first name, but unfortunately I can't.

I came across this thread about the F&F coupon and thought it was cool. I even asked if anyone here had an opportunity to get there hands on any F&F coupons because I didn't see any replies/updates. It was then that I decided to try asking at the store directly (don't ask, don't know). Like I said earlier, I guess the associate was just a kind, generous person (or felt bad for me if she denied my request), so she gave me hers. I still don't know if it'll even work because it has her name on it. Anyway, getting back to your response...what makes me or anyone else any less of a loyal Oakley customer than you? What makes you think that we won't ever shop at the store again after the sale is over? I joined the boards to meet people, learn more about Oakley, get information and updates and maybe even get in on a deal or two once in a while...not to feel accused of something wrong.

No offense, but I don't think it was fair for you to post this rant aimed at others on the board (or myself, it that's what it was). I have no beef with anyone, but I also won't stand and take s@#t from people either. Just chill man...

To both of you and Batwolf, my apologies i honestly didn't know this section was for deals..my bad guys. I was also in a bad mood..ignore the above post.. :/

Kyle,

My apologies for firing back so hard at you. I didn't read past your initial post before replying back. I saw this after and realized you apologized and was having a bad day. Hope it's all good. Aloha!

Kyle,

My apologies for firing back so hard at you. I didn't read past your initial post before replying back. I saw this after and realized you apologized and was having a bad day. Hope it's all good. Aloha!

No worries. it was my mistake bro.

Back