• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Friends and Family Sale, November 2016

Bruins17

Oakley Beginner
I stopped by the Oakley store in SF's Union Square, and the sales lady told me that they were having a friends and family sale in November 2016 (at least 25% off she said). She didn't mention a specific date, but I'd imagine it would be close to Black Friday.

Just in case someone had their eye on something and didn't mind waiting a few months to save some $$$.

The store in SF is super nice, btw...

I stopped by the Oakley store in SF's Union Square, and the sales lady told me that they were having a friends and family sale in November 2016 (at least 25% off she said). She didn't mention a specific date, but I'd imagine it would be close to Black Friday.

Just in case someone had their eye on something and didn't mind waiting a few months to save some $$$.

The store in SF is super nice, btw...
The last couple years it has fallen the week right after Black Friday.

I feel like they skipped an F&F this year. 99% another one took place before/around R3 in July. Or I just missed it.

But yeah, the SF store is nice. Had my work situation not changed, I would've been passing by more frequently.

Latest Posts

Back