• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Friends and Family Sale, November 2016

Dang no emails or mail cards for me either. All I get is the holiday shopping is here email.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hmm..is it just me or that this year's holiday items are not appealing?
Even if with the FF code, there's nothing to buy?
What r u guys getting this holiday season? well minus the gold carabiner; those are only for milking us collectors hah

Hmm..is it just me or that this year's holiday items are not appealing?
Even if with the FF code, there's nothing to buy?
What r u guys getting this holiday season? well minus the gold carabiner; those are only for milking us collectors hah
I'm not big into the holiday items. I was going to buy a Woodgrain Holbrook but I lost interest in it when I tried it on. The Sliver XL fits me perfectly, but I HATE that O icon on it. I did buy something... :popcorn:

Sent from Q's Note5

Dang no emails or mail cards for me either. All I get is the holiday shopping is here email.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I registered with Oakley with 2 emails because I was having problems getting them. But the email thing seems to be fixed. I got a code on my original email and nothing on the second one.

Sent from Q's Note5

I'm looking to get the following:
  • Valve G30 BI lenses for XX cut
  • Radar or Radarlock for PB1 cut
  • Juliet rubbers
but didn't receive a code, or can't find it. If someone has one and not planning on using it, please PM me
Cheers

I haven't gotten anything from Oakley US yet, only from Oakley Europe. I used that one, but if I get my US one I'll PM it to you. I usually get from both...

I'm looking to get the following:
  • Valve G30 BI lenses for XX cut
  • Radar or Radarlock for PB1 cut
  • Juliet rubbers
but didn't receive a code, or can't find it. If someone has one and not planning on using it, please PM me
Cheers

from what I was told by a sales rep that they only sent out 25% worth of the codes that they did this time last year. That is probably why you didn't get one.

ooh. I feel special. I'll post my code here if I don't use it. Not really needing any more shades (especially not what is currently for sale...nothing interests me), but might use for clothing or something

I haven't gotten one as if yet..if anyone isn't using theirs, it'd be greatly appreciated :hi:and if by chance mine comes after I'll gladly pass it on:drinks:

ooh. I feel special. I'll post my code here if I don't use it. Not really needing any more shades (especially not what is currently for sale...nothing interests me), but might use for clothing or something
If you decide you don't want it, I'd happily take it! Been wanting some OCP stuff. Hope Oakley doesn't kill off F&F for good.

Back