• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Friends and Family Sale, November 2016

Still cannot understand why here in Italy we don't have any F&F discounts...

Absurd

I think you can get it if you are signed up for their news letter.. I've gotten them and I'm in Europe (sometimes in the US as well so I use both Oakley sites..)

Yeah surprised I didn't hear anything yet either. While I'm saying this in a very singular context, Oakley has been so slow with this that other companies already took my money with their own aggressive sales. Wouldn't be surprised if this is the case for other people as consumers.

I highly doubt I'm buying anything via F&F now.

Yeah surprised I didn't hear anything yet either. While I'm saying this in a very singular context, Oakley has been so slow with this that other companies already took my money with their own aggressive sales. Wouldn't be surprised if this is the case for other people as consumers.

I highly doubt I'm buying anything via F&F now.
I know I've said it before, the F&F is only worth it if you are interested in OCP, a deeply discounted item, or some sort of Oakley exclusive item.

Example: Snow Prizm on Verizon points...at least 30 percent off there.

Sent from Q's Note5

I know I've said it before, the F&F is only worth it if you are interested in OCP, a deeply discounted item, or some sort of Oakley exclusive item.

Example: Snow Prizm on Verizon points...at least 30 percent off there.

Sent from Q's Note5

Well technically a regular item still comes to a good deal with F&F discount for people who don't want to wait on other deals or have such memberships. I see what you're saying in terms of most optimal savings, though.

I heard 30 percent off. Each employee gets 10 cards to pass out. No Christmas collectibles . No restrictions so radar pace is 315 after discount not that I will get one.

I heard 30 percent off. Each employee gets 10 cards to pass out. No Christmas collectibles . No restrictions so radar pace is 315 after discount not that I will get one.

I'm not going to hate, because like I said I'm pretty much out of the running, but I'm wondering what Lux's gameplan is here because it seems they're not really even trying to get every dollar they could from the consumer market.

I'm not going to hate, because like I said I'm pretty much out of the running, but I'm wondering what Lux's gameplan is here because it seems they're not really even trying to get every dollar they could from the consumer market.
Strategy... or lack thereof. They don't want cheapskates. They have low hanging fruit called loyalists and they aren't even trying.

Sent from Q's Note5

Back