• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Friends and Family Sale, November 2016

I would also add FF helps if you plan on buying their higher end stuff or bulk (for example I will be stocking up on prizm goggle lenses and maybe their new helmet). Otherwise yea, the other companies all have some sort of 20% off sale going in now so they are losing major business

My source indicates 1st weekish of December for F&F. Also it can be used on Pace. Additionally they put out the new black prizm lenses on a handful of models today...she says it is the new black iridium.

I would also add FF helps if you plan on buying their higher end stuff or bulk (for example I will be stocking up on prizm goggle lenses and maybe their new helmet). Otherwise yea, the other companies all have some sort of 20% off sale going in now so they are losing major business

There are often sales on goggles at the end of the season (I think all of mine have been 50-70% off), but maybe not from Oakley. Post up a review if you get their helmet, my Sweet Protection Rooster carbon is getting a bit old and worn :cool-20: I'm considering getting the Prizm pink for my Airbrakes, but I'm pretty well stocked up on lenses at the moment.

I wouldn't trust the local o store for accuracy. I've been told by several that there are NO special holiday items, yet I have one in my possession. So yeah, I'd say sit tight. I'll bet you'll get that F&F soon.

Also, I'll be in the not so distant future that the board helmets will be 50% off somewhere. I'll snag one then as I've been on the market, but as I'm getting surgery on my ankle soon I don't think that it'll be of much use this season.

Back