• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Friends and Family Sale, November 2016

No email here yet but got another card from my local Vault today. Not much selection though...

Just got my email 30%
Not sure if I'll buy anything though.
2nd through the 11th

If anyone has the email and isn't using I'd be interested in it. For some reason I haven't seen one yet. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

these e-mails always take time to roll out. I have a couple cards, but no e-mail yet. I'm sure they'll arrive today or tomorrow. No idea what I'll use it on though.

Will this code work on anything? I really want to get the hot tub, but it never seems to go on sale.

Rec'd an email from Oakley saying "holiday shopping is here" -- but nothing about F&F sale...

I guess I'm neither friend nor family. :(
Yup. They don't like you. They told everyone here.

They said

"We don't like DaveO and we're not gonna send him a F&F code"

:rofl:

Oakley hate me too!! All well Taco Bell... no email mean I'm saving my money by not buying anything at the store. EBay has better deals anyways!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They said

"We don't like DaveO and we're not gonna send him a F&F code"

Yeah, that's exactly what they said...

... more likely it is based on previous purchases (none directly through Oakley) or the fact that I haven't been on their mailing list too long or perhaps they are varying distribution of the codes by region or some other factor ... I guess I'll have to take another shot at a store... NYC one is just a seven minute walk from my office...

Yeah, that's exactly what they said...

... more likely it is based on previous purchases (none directly through Oakley) or the fact that I haven't been on their mailing list too long or perhaps they are varying distribution of the codes by region or some other factor ... I guess I'll have to take another shot at a store... NYC one is just a seven minute walk from my office...
Tell them I said hi. ;)

Back