• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Frogskins Matte Black Fire Iridium

zulfaizuddin

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys,

I would like to ask about the upcoming Matte Black Fire Iridium Frogskins. How much it will costs and any target date?

Thanks!

It's not even in the system as far as I've seen so just wait for it to come out on the shelves! Nothing better than a surprise

Actually I already have the SKU after contacting one of friend. It will be released as The Fire Collection 2012. ETA April 2012.

Actually I already have the SKU after contacting one of friend. It will be released as The Fire Collection 2012. ETA April 2012.

Yeah, I was told by an Oakley dealer these will be available in April. Then again, he also said the Deuce Coupe would be available in April, but you can buy them now.

Just contacted my shop and these are not in their ordering system but then again they get things very late...we just got blacklights not too long ago.

are these considered as a "collection" like the blacklights? sorry, just recently got into frogskins

paopao said:
are these considered as a "collection" like the blacklights? sorry, just recently got into frogskins

I believe it's more as a collection like the "Red/Blue Aussie" or "Jupiter camo" collection. It's not just frogskins there will be other style frames in the mix