• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Frogskins Party

Sohfadhajyus

Oakley Beginner
Belfast, UK
I just got back from a day out in London. Went to Shoreditch, Covent Garden and Westfield. Of course the Oakley Store. I really like the store at Shoreditch i meant the concept of the mall made up of container box. And here it got interesting, had a chat with the storekeeper. He mentioned theres gonna be a frogskin party sometime in June. Thats before the olympics! Im not sure how to have it done since the store is just a container wide. So i asked him about the union jack frog, he seems to know what i was talking about. Probably during the party theyre gonna unveil the new frog but no one knows. I dont mind about the party as long as i can get my hands on those frogs! And yeah, the goldbrooks are still available from the store. They looked sweet! I know its a little (well a lot) flashy but its a great pair! For sure! If i have the £ i would snag a pair haha

The Goldbrooks are at retail, so that's £185 I believe.

How much were the goldbrook selling for?? Will be in London next month! How are the prices there?
theyre at retail price as jk-27 mentioned below. If there are not display, dont afraid to ask them or just pull any drawer like i did LOL youll be amazed with all the hidden shades haha they must hiding in one of them

Back