1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm looking to trade my Union Jack Frogskins for some plain Holbrooks or Frogskins with a part cash (Paypal) exchange to even up the prices. Unfortunately I won these glasses in a competition so I do not have the original bag or warrenty etc but I do have the hard case that is currently on sale in the Oakley Store. The picture below is a picture taken by myself and please feel free to offer anything below as I am really just looking to get rid of these as I do not like them at all and will not be wearing them anytime soon. (I've been told that these are on sale in London for £170 and the case is £20 new)

Oakley Frogskins Union Jack/Great Britain Print For Plain Holbrooks/Frogskins W/ Cash - a2deb9c4784dfece199656ce9339de06.png

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you would like more pictures like side views etc I will post on request

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would also accept Jupiter Squared, or purely Cash offers

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'd.....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Per forum rules, if you want to sell them outright you need to post a price.

Thanks,

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay as cash alone I would accept £180 + Shipping

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've had two offers of Sunglasses + £70 so if you are willing to match the cash it is just a matter of the sunglasses you are willing to trade.