• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley from Ohio!

Thanks ptownphil! I'm hoping that I can use some of those to get the cash by sale or use them to trade for the Juliets. I'm trying to find the X-Metal with Black Iridium lenses, not any of the other varieties unless it's the Ruby Iridium. Like I said, no easy task. Gotta find the right buyer or trader.

Thanks ptownphil! I'm hoping that I can use some of those to get the cash by sale or use them to trade for the Juliets. I'm trying to find the X-Metal with Black Iridium lenses, not any of the other varieties unless it's the Ruby Iridium. Like I said, no easy task. Gotta find the right buyer or trader.
Or you can get a pair of ruby polar big tacos cut to fit a juliet.

Yeah but I'd rather go authentic. Something feels wrong to me about dismantling one pair for another lol.

Welcome Brian! I'm in PA not too far from ya.

Thanks Oakleyguy! I've come to find that a lot of folks that belong to this forum are really nice. Very cool to find folks that love the brand as much as I do!

Welcome to the forum! You're about 50 minutes from me and Reggavega.
What you are looking for we could throw together rather easily.

I'm in search of the X-Metal Juliets with Black Iridium or Ruby lenses but I don't have the cash to buy outright. I'm looking more for cash and trade or just trade. I have some vintage frames that I can't/don't wear so I'm hoping those will net some interest so I can eventually come by the Juliets.

You'll have to throw some junk in the trunk and run down to see what we can work out.

CarGuy here's a rundown of what I've got:

Gen 1 Wiretap Pewter with +Red Iridium (I think is the lense color)

Garage Rock with Emerald Iridium and Green Icon

Classic Frogskins Navy front with Green lens shafts and bright yellow/green Iridium lenses

Boston Red Sox Flak Jacket XL

Boston Red Sox Fuel Cell

Red, White and Blue Flak Jackets with Ice Iridium and Black Iridium lenses (I think they're the 2012 Summer Olypics frame)

Mag Switch

Photochromic Radarlock Paths with +Red Iriduim extra lense

FMJ Scar

Splice with Ice Iridium

Monster Dog with Black Iridium and smoke frame

Fives Squared black frame with grey Iridium

Some are in perfect/gently used condition others are general wear and tear and some are a bit rough. Hopefully I can trade at least one or two frames and/or some cash for the Juliets. Fingers crossed.

Latest Posts

Back