• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley From Www.coolframes.com Genuine?

mopiko

I should Work at Oakley
hi Guys,

anyone bought oakley sunglasses from Designer Sunglasses - Prescription Eyeglasses - Oakley, Ray-Ban, Silhouette, Alain Mikli, Maui Jim Eyewear - coolframes.com before? Are they genuine?

They claimed to be authorized online dealer for oakley as below
Oakley Batwolf Sunglasses - Oakley Authorized Retailer - coolframes.com

"As an authorized online retailer of Oakley products we will match our competitors' prices and also guarantee that you will receive a brand new, authentic frame with a full manufacturer warranty. Request price adjustment."

Apparently I emailed Oakley and asked if they were authorized dealer. Oakley said no

We do not have any records of this company being an authorized Oakley dealer.* We encourage you to purchase your items directly from Oakley stores or our websites *Sunglasses, Goggles, and Apparel - Oakley Official Site. and Oakley Sunglasses, Oakley Goggles, and Apparel - Oakley Vault
Please feel free to contact Oakley Customer Service at 1-800-403-7449 if you have any more questions.
Happy Holidays!
Best regards,
Christopher Naylor
Representative

Oakley

They supposedly have the c-six in carbon fiber and I am pretty sure those are sold out everywhere and going for more then MSRP

Unfortunately; most or all of their frogskins are back ordered.
They let ppl check them out and charge their credit card then inform that most are back ordered for 2-3weeks

Unfortunately; most or all of their frogskins are back ordered.
They let ppl check them out and charge their credit card then inform that most are back ordered for 2-3weeks

Just like the real Oakley website..lol.

Supposedly they have Legit Oakley's but frequently are back ordered and will charge you as soon as you buy and keep your money for as long as they like in the event they ever get more in. I HIGHLY advise against buying from them.

Back