• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley From Www.coolframes.com Genuine?

Apparently I emailed Oakley and asked if they were authorized dealer. Oakley said no

We do not have any records of this company being an authorized Oakley dealer.* We encourage you to purchase your items directly from Oakley stores or our websites *Sunglasses, Goggles, and Apparel - Oakley Official Site. and Oakley Sunglasses, Oakley Goggles, and Apparel - Oakley Vault
Please feel free to contact Oakley Customer Service at 1-800-403-7449 if you have any more questions.
Happy Holidays!
Best regards,
Christopher Naylor
Representative

Oakley

The are legit, i think u required them by the incorrect name, their retail store name is "Ocean Eyes Optical" locating at Brooklyn, not "Cool frames", and i can find this one on oakley.com. Good luck.

image.png
Apparently I emailed Oakley and asked if they were authorized dealer. Oakley said no

We do not have any records of this company being an authorized Oakley dealer.* We encourage you to purchase your items directly from Oakley stores or our websites *Sunglasses, Goggles, and Apparel - Oakley Official Site. and Oakley Sunglasses, Oakley Goggles, and Apparel - Oakley Vault
Please feel free to contact Oakley Customer Service at 1-800-403-7449 if you have any more questions.
Happy Holidays!
Best regards,
Christopher Naylor
Representative

Oakley

:shock::shock:Err this thread was like 5yrs ago
Good to know nevertheless :)
Thanks

Back