• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Fuel Cell Fit Question

RexxCastle

Oakley Expert
I have a hard time finding glasses that do not fit tight on my face and leave marks. My current pair are Monster Dogs and that fit really good. Do Fuel Cells tend to run bigger or close to the size of the Monster Dogs .

I am really liking the IF Fuel Cells

Fuel Cells are a bigger frame. I have a big head and they fit me well. They do have a thicker stem, which does make them a bit less forgiving, but my daily wearer is a pair of FC's and I like them a lot.

Those things are fugly, i tried a pair on and liked the fit but couldn't bring myself to actually wear them .They do not look good on me at all. Thanks for the replies, think ill force myself out to a oakley store ad try a pair on just to be safe.
I think they are ugly too. Offshoot/Big Tacos fit big heads well also.

If you have the cash, just buy PB2s. You won't regret it.

I like my EP2's a lot. Ended up selling them as it was just a standard color combo that I kind of already had in other glasses, but definitely would like to get them back in my collection at some point.

If you can pull off an aviator type frame, I'd highly recommend the Dispatch II as well. Perhaps the most comfortable of the bigger frames I have actually.

Latest Posts

Back