• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Fuel Cell New York City When Possible With Matching NYC Case

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi there,

I am looking for the OPD-exclusive Fuel Cell New York City which is still for sale in the Soho O-store in Manhattan but as I live in the UK impossible for me to get hold off and they are not willing to ship it to me. The SKU is OO9096-73 and there is also a matching case for sale in the same O-store (see pics). I only want the glasses, with the matching NYC microfiber bag, complete with original box, including barcodes of SKU and serial numbers and NYC leaflet! When possible I do want the matching case as well.

Anyone in NYC wanting to buy them and ship them to me in the UK? Or anyone got a pair that they want to get rid off?
Total price negotiable and I do have some interesting bits to trade, e.g. a complete Juliet blue unobtanium kit (Ichiro).

Attachments

• NYCCase.jpg
    NYCCase.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 685
  • nycf.jpg
    nycf.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 1,022
Some people reacted to this post.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that pic of the hard case you uploaded isn't the matching case for the NYC fuel cell. That case is from when the Times Square store first opened and was a store exclusive. The matching hard case for the NYC fuel cell has the same graphics as the fuel cell

Username Hidden said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that pic of the hard case you uploaded isn't the matching case for the NYC fuel cell. That case is from when the Times Square store first opened and was a store exclusive. The matching hard case for the NYC fuel cell has the same graphics as the fuel cell
You are probably more right than me then ;-) I emailed the store in Soho and they told me to google for the corresponding case and this was the only decent picture hit I got so I did not know what it looked like. If there is a matching case for the fuel cell NYC art then that is the one I'm after: do you happen to have a pic of that one @jonoyong? And have the glasses?

These are not for sale. Only putting a pic up for you to see what the hard case looks like.
img2242ks.jpg

Those are awesome

Wow they are even more awesome and wanted by me now than when I posted the WTB message

Members in downtown manhattan: please volunteer to help me out!

I know how you feel micha. I have been trying to get some as well. Haven't seen them on the bay for a while.

What do they go for new in the store

Only $ 130 for the glasses, $ 35 for the case according to the Soho store manager who I had an email exchange with - so not too expensive imho. Just hope someone can help me out

Hey man I talked to the guy at my local vault and he called over and they have one on hold for me. No store transfers right now due to inventory but when inventory is over they are sending them up to me. I pm'd you, if you are still interested we can make a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.