• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Fuel Cell Science Edition

U

Username Hidden

I know this is a really long shot.. but I am looking for a pair of the "Science" edition Fuel Cell, Oakleys. was originally looking for the matte black/violet iridium but at this point I am getting pretty desperate.

My boyfriend bought these in black matte/ violet iridium when they just came out (Chemistry nerd, so he had to have these) but they were stolen from him. Since then he has searched and searched and had no luck. I just found out about his story about 2 weeks ago. His birthday is Feb 1st so I decided to go on the journey to possibly get him a thoughtful, kick ass, gift!

Shame I've been diligently looking, bought multiple forum memberships, and have spent way too much time on the phone and computer the last few weeks with ZERO luck. Hoping you can give me some, or lead me in the right direction!!

Thanks in advance!

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump

Username Hidden said:
Have you tried the two entries we gave you? Just put your thumb on the entry I gave you and you will see a perfectly good grey frame emerald lens science on page one. Then click on the guys avatar and go to start a conversation to get it. With only 11 days to go, I doubt you can afford to be picky rite now.

He did? Dang that was fast. Just saw that post yesterday too. Sorry.

Which one do u really want?