• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley FULL METAL JACKET - FMJ

U

Username Hidden

Looking for 1 of the 100 of these O-mazing watches that was made wayyyy back in 2011.

If anyone has one for sale, please contact me. I am definitely interested if its in like new condition and comes complete with all original tags, packaging, etc.

oakley-full-metal-pocket-watch-xl.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
that is a very lofty search. Good luck. for sure one of the best looking watches. hope your willing to pay!!

GLWS(earch)

Yea arent we all looking...unless you name is frankFMJ that is.:neo:

@bean323 thank you very much...hopefully the right person sees this. You never know!

Does anyone know if someone here bought that one off ebay a few weeks ago?

Not sure, but can't believe it only fetched around $5k, unless it was really beat up...I can't remember the details but I feel like it was in used condition.

following....... :popcorn:

Username Hidden said:
Not sure, but can't believe it only fetched around $5k, unless it was really beat up...I can't remember the details but I feel like it was in used condition.
It was really Rough and missing box parts

I think if you can find one new or like new then you will pay a hefty price tag. 15,000+

Username Hidden said:
It was really beat up and missing pretty much everything. It was a pawn shop that was selling it.

Back