• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Gascan Rep Exclusive

Haha I sure am.......
I did spend $650 and damn proud of it!!!!
It's awesome having a great job and lots of money to give guys like you something to talk about

Ahhh Hahahahaaaaa.... LIFE IS GOOD ISNT IT O_LIFE...
The mortgage is paid, the pool is at 97 degrees, the Harley is in the garage, the boat is in the water and the truck that pulls it is paid off...
Why the hell cant I spend what I want to get what some others will never have the chance to own?
I usually keep my fingers off the keys on this issue, but some of you real hater types deserve the key strokes...
Now SHUT UP and let the man enjoy his Holy Grail...

The mortgage is paid, the pool is at 97 degrees, the Harley is in the garage, the boat is in the water and the truck that pulls it is paid off...
Why the hell cant I spend what I want to get what some others will never have the chance to own?
I usually keep my fingers off the keys on this issue, but some of you real hater types deserve the key strokes...

100% agree fear!!!
well said

Exactly brother! If you have the money, go for it!

Welcome to the White Text Gascan club!!

I'm privileged enough to call my self an Oakley rep and for all of you guys hating on this guy for landing a sweet deal, just know that you will never understand our love for the product. For many of us Oakley is not just a brand but a lifestyle....something that makes us happy. Just like cars and guns and other random things make others happy. I guarantee that each of you haters love something enough that you could justify spending 650 dollars on and there is no reason to bash someone who spent that on something they wanted. To each their own. People think we are crazy but it's just natural to us! We are just product obsessed:dance3: I know that any other Oakley rep and true Oakley enthusiast feels the same way

Back