• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Gascan!

rhuntington3

Oakley Enthusiast
Texas
Grabbed these a few days ago...

6076103387_ecd061a544.jpg

Oakley Gascan by [http://www.flickr.com/photos/rhuntington3/]rhuntington3[/URL] on Flickr

I love my TF Edition Gascan. Everytime I go to an O Store or Vault the employees always compliment them. I switched out the 3D lenses for Ruby Iridium. :D

Yeah there was no way I was going to let that frame be of 3D use only. I barely watch 3D movies in the theaters anyways. :D

I DID watch the TF movie with them and they were amazing.

those are pretty nice frames... wonder if you would consider putting ice lens on the side of the decepticons to match the color? =)

nice pair.
i had a crystal black Gascan i only had for maybe a couple weeks maybe more maybe less, than i friggin' lose them. Ack.

those are pretty nice frames... wonder if you would consider putting ice lens on the side of the decepticons to match the color? =)
Yeah I definitely will be picking up a pair of Ice but that's lower on the priority. I figure they're not going to discontinue the Gascan anytime soon.

In the meantime:

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently have been obtaining the Gascan S model. After purchasing a brand new white frame on Ebay I installed ice lenses in them and I love the way they fit. So I went on a hunting spree, and obtained matte black which I am installing emerald lenses when they come in. Shadow camo frames (need a lens,have not decided yet), Brown smoke with ghost text and tungsten lenses. I have a few regular Gascans including the TF3, but the Gascan S fit is perfect for me. I wish I could get the White gascan with black text which was ONLY made available to reps. Currently there is one on Ebay for a buy it now for $1000.00, Personally its not worth that. The seller changed it to a bid with a reserve. I will have to watch this one close...

Latest Posts

Back