• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley General Discussion

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
I've noticed that one thing that the forum is missing is an Oakley General Discussion area. We have apparel and watches sure, but why not have a general section for everything else? I think an Oakley General Discussion section would be cool for people that want to talk about Oakley or Oakley items in general that don't pertain to eyewear.

I figured most things fit into one category and if they don't they can just be discussed in the Oakley Sunglasses discussion. I never really thought of it before. What are some other peoples thoughts?

Looking at all the sections right now, I can't think of why any topic wouldn't fit in to one of them.

I was just thinking about the non-eyewear Oakley thread I posted in the collections section, mainly talking about Oakley accessories like wallets, lanyards, and etc but I guess you could call that apparel?

Just talking out loud, might be a bad idea.

That's a fair point. I wouldn't call that stuff 'apparel', that is definitely 'accessories' which to me is separate.

Maybe I will add accessories to apparel so that their is a place for that stuff. I think of apparel as clothes, accessories etc. Sorry for the confusion.

Latest Posts

Back