1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

I've noticed that one thing that the forum is missing is an Oakley General Discussion area. We have apparel and watches sure, but why not have a general section for everything else? I think an Oakley General Discussion section would be cool for people that want to talk about Oakley or Oakley items in general that don't pertain to eyewear.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

I figured most things fit into one category and if they don't they can just be discussed in the Oakley Sunglasses discussion. I never really thought of it before. What are some other peoples thoughts?

3. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

Looking at all the sections right now, I can't think of why any topic wouldn't fit in to one of them.

4. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

I was just thinking about the non-eyewear Oakley thread I posted in the collections section, mainly talking about Oakley accessories like wallets, lanyards, and etc but I guess you could call that apparel?

Just talking out loud, might be a bad idea.

5. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

That's a fair point. I wouldn't call that stuff 'apparel', that is definitely 'accessories' which to me is separate.

6. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

Maybe I will add accessories to apparel so that their is a place for that stuff. I think of apparel as clothes, accessories etc. Sorry for the confusion.